Ranked Constructed is the primary game mode in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- Players duel with constructed decks which contain 60 cards (or more). Matches are best of one (Bo1). Winning those games grants season rewards, contributes to Quests, and improves the player's constructed rank.
Ranked Limited is a separate ranks ladder.
- Players assemble 40+ card decks using cards they selected during the draft.
- Winning Bo1 draft games grants season rewards, contributes to Quests, and improves the player's limited rank.
- Note: Each player is ranked in "constructed play" and "limited play".
- Winning Bo1 Ranked Constructed games allows you to climb the "constructed" tier chart.
- Winning Bo1 Drafts allow you to climb the "limited" tier chart
- At the end of each season your rank on each respective chart rewards you in gold and packs, depending on the final rank achieved for the month
- Once obtaining a certain tier of rank you cannot lose it. In other words if you're silver for the "season" there's no way for you to end up in bronze again for that season, even if you lose game after game.
- Best of 3 matches do not count at all for ranks or monthly prizes.
- Players should keep this in mind when brewing their decks. No sideboard means that the meta for Arena is much different than the meta for MTG proper.
|This article contains information about the unfinished game.|
Please, keep in mind in beta phase facts may change with each patch!
You can help the Magic Arena Wiki by updating it.
|This article is a Stub that is short and needs improvement.|
You can help the Magic Arena Wiki by expanding it.