Quick Draft follows the rules for the Draft format. Players "draft" three Packs which contain 14 cards (10 commons, 3 uncommons, and 1 rare or mythic rare). This means after picking one card the pack is passed on to the next player (during the closed beta other players are replaced with an AI). This continues until all cards have been picked.
Players then build 40-card-minimum decks. The amount of basic lands is unlimited, they are provided to the player for free. The actual games are played versus real players — not the draft AI.
Matches are best-of-one (Bo1). The event ends with either seven wins or three losses, or the scheduled end of the event (roughly one week after the start). There is no limit to how many times a player can enter the event.
|Wins||Reward Gems||Reward Packs||Drop rate of a second, additional pack|
|0||50 Gems||1 eight-card Packs||20%|
|1||100 Gems||1 eight-card Packs||22%|
|2||200 Gems||1 eight-card Packs||24%|
|3||300 Gems||1 eight-card Packs||26%|
|4||450 Gems||1 eight-card Packs||30%|
|5||650 Gems||1 eight-card Packs||35%|
|6||850 Gems||1 eight-card Packs||40%|
|7||950 Gems||2 eight-card Packs||-|
The loss record does not affect rewards. Cards drafted are added to the player's card collection (Keeper Draft).
Past Draft EventsEdit
These are the past draft events. For upcoming events see the Event Calendar.
- Quick Draft: Hour of Devastation (HOU-HOU-AKH) from May 4 to May 7, 2018
- Quick Draft: Dominaria (DOM-DOM-DOM) from May 11 to May 14, 2018
- Quick Draft: Rivals of Ixalan (RIX-RIX-XLN) from May 18 to May 21, 2018
- Quick Draft: Hour of Devastation (HOU-HOU-AKH) from May 25 to May 28, 2018
- Quick Draft: Dominaria (DOM-DOM-DOM) from June 1 to June 4, 2018
- Quick Draft: Aether Revolt (AER-AER-KLD) from June 7 to June 14, 2018
|This article contains information about the unfinished game.|
Please, keep in mind in beta phase facts may change with each patch!
You can help the Magic Arena Wiki by updating it.
|This article is a Stub that is short and needs improvement.|
You can help the Magic Arena Wiki by expanding it.